Saturday, February 13, 2010

...all the cool kids are doing it.

OK...I have a feeling in every kids life, their mom or dad has said..."Now Benny, if all of your friends jumped off of a bridge, would you do it?" Although the typical response is a rather annoyed, "no Ma," sometimes, I have this desire to scream, "YES, YES I WOULD JUMP OFF OF THE BRIDGE DAD GUMMIT AND I WOULD LIKE IT!"

So...here I am..an unexperienced, newbie blogger pondering this new craze of sending my thoughts into cyberspace. I mean, half of my friend population is addicted to the blogging craze...so just like I tried Neopets, MySpace (in those awkward middle school years), and FarmVille...I shall try my hand at blogging. Here goes...wish me luck...I am taking the plunge after many of my dear friends and diving head-first into the chilly waters of blogging.

LYLAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment